The Documents to be attached with filled Admission Application Form.
- Latest Passport size Photograph (6 Nos.)
- Original Mark sheet of 10th class and 4 nos. photocopies of the same (For all Trades)
- Original Mark sheet of 12th class and 4 nos. photocopies of the same (For Front Office Assistant Trade Only)
- Original Caste Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
- Original State Domicile Certificate and attested 4 nos. photocopies of the same.
The Candidate should have attained the age of 15 years but should not be more than 40 years on 1st August of the admission year.
- The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards prescribed by this institute and the Directorate of Technical Education, as applicable.
- The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections of contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
The following table shows the minimum educational qualification necessary for admission to various courses of Training.
Trades Affiliated To NCVT and SCVT
|Name of the Trade (linked to the respective Syllabus with DGET website)||No. of Units||Shifts Running (I/II/III)||Seating Capacity||Total Seating Capacity||Affiliation Date/Copy of DGET order Link (SCANNED)View|
|Electrician||12||I/II/III||252||252||Applied for affiliation|
Summary of Trades affiliated to NCVT
|Name of the Trade||Shift Intake capacity||Total No. Of Units||DGET order No.||Remarks|
|Electrician||4 unit||4 unit||4 unit||12 unit||Applied for affiliation|